Chief of Burritos acuthberto selected me to do this a while ago, but im lazy.
5 Good Things About Me
- I’m fantastic with money. Always saving and able to live on pennies.
- I’m pretty happy all the time, don’t see the point in getting bothered by stuff when I can be out there being happy.
- I enjoy my own company and are quite happy alone for long periods, something I notice other people seem incapable of.
- I have a car. Lifts for everyone.
- I’m loyal to the point of stupidity, I will do things that I know are stupid if its for someone i think is sound.
"You can tell a lot about someone by their music. Hit shuffle on iPod, iTunes, phone, media player, etc. Write down the first 20 songs, then pass this to 20 people. One rule: no skipping."
I use Spotify and just have a pile of short playlists. So this is my most listened 20 songs on ask fm for the last month, 2 per artist.
- Iron Chic - Castle Numbskull
- Frank Turner - Photosynthesis
- Frank Turner - Reasosn Not to be an Idiot
- Gaslight Anthem - Sweet Morphine
- Elliott Smith - Pretty (Ugly Before)
- Elliott Smith - Don’t Go Down
- Royal Blood - You Can be so Cruel
- Jamie T - Zombie
- Royksopp - Monument (The Inevitable End Version)
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
- Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden
- Royksopp - Poor Leno
- Fugazi - Waiting Room
- Samiam - Sunshine
- Gaslight Anthem - Backseat
- Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws
- Townes Van Zandt - Pancho and Lefty
- Horrible Crowes - Sugar
- Israel Nash Gripka - Fools Gold
- Against Me! - Born on the FM Waves of the Heart
10 Random Facts
- I got my dream job straight out of uni, I had one day between finishing and starting. Pay is shit but I love it.
- I was once considered a fishing protege and genuinely considered it as a career. I decided having friends who weren’t all fisherman was probably better.
- After I chucked fishing I was on the fringes of a football ultras group for about 2 years. Incredible fun but could have ruined my future quite easily too.
- I can fit the top of a pint glass in my mouth. Fist was too easy.
- I once got so drunk I tried to ride a childs trike along one of the Stirling Castle Cannons. It did not go well.
- I’m a massive Roosterteeth fan. It might be the nerdiest thing I do.
- I completed Skyrim three times and one achievement won’t pop. I almost cried the third time. That might be my nerdiest thing.
- I’ve had my hair cut by drunks twice, both times I ended up having to shave it all off.
- I once turned down an intimate evening with a pretty girl because I wanted to sleep in my own bed and knew I had bacon at home for the morning. Priorities.
- I skipped my grad ball to see Bruce Springsteen and it was the greatest thing I ever did. Changed my life.